Cannot open rear door on 96 Grand Caravan

The rear door of my Grand Caravan will not open. The car was hit in the rear 3-4 years ago, and the accident left a crease. The latch was touchy for a while, but I was able to free it up, and have been trouble free for a good 3 years.

How can I open the door to see if I can repair it?

Thanks

Reply to
Chuck

Probably needs to be hit in the front to balance things out. Try running it into a stone wall at about 8-9 mph, which should pop open the rear door. Don't go any faster than that, though, or you may jam your hood.

Reply to
Dan C