carvan no start

replaced water pump,now cranks will not start,checked for spark- will not spark while cranking but see quick spark when turning ignition off ?

Reply to
workingdad

ok

Reply to
maxpower

I assume that this is a 3.0 eng. If it so I would think that your valve timing is off. So, pull the timing covers off and be sure that everything lines up, A good idea is to turn the engine (by hand) a couple of times, again check because with the slack in the belt the timing could be out by one tooth, so than it either wont start or it will have no power.

Reply to
utrechtman