Dadge Charger - Stereo

I have a new Charger SXT which has a single CD player 6 speakers (Boston Accoustics I think) and the 276 watt amp. Anyone find the sound is only so-so and very bassy? Any suggestions on improvements to the sound. Speaker swap or Player swap?

Thanks

Reply to
tracine

I have a 2007 Caliber with the Boston Acoustics and amp. I too find it sounds so-so and VERY bassy. Sound is better on FM and CD, Sirius is very flat sounding. My guess is its the stock head unit. It's equalizer is probably poor quality.

Trouble is I have UConnect, Sirius and steering wheel controls. Makes it difficult to change to an aftermarket head unit. Anyone have ideas?

Reply to
miles