FS: 1986 Dodge Aries SE wagon

this car is probably as close a survivor that I know of.

I bought it from the original owner 2 months ago.

the original Goodyear Vector full size spare tire is in the back, never been used.

The owners manual, warranty manual, window sticker and broadcast sheet is in the glove box.

it has a vinyl interior, in very good condition. Headliner could use some tightening, and a couple seams torn in back of drivers seat.

72,000 miles, 2.5 L 4 cylinder, automatic, AM/FM radio, SE package, mechanically sound.

small things that need to be fixed: air conditioning needs charged, power steering resivoir has a small leak, wiper linkage broken.

car has never been wrecked, non smokers,all original paint,very presentable

pics can be seen at

previous owner bought new battery at Wal-Mart a year ago, I bought new tires, and had oil changed approximately 200 miles ago.

car located in SW Arkansas.

asking $1500.00

please repost where needed

870-584-8416, Mark