Re: 1986 Dodge Aries SE wagon

listed on ebay, ends thursday night

reserve is less than buy it now

this car is probably as close a survivor that I know of. > > I bought it from the original owner 2 months ago. > > the original Goodyear Vector full size spare tire is in the back, never > been used. > > The owners manual, warranty manual, window sticker and broadcast sheet is > in the glove box. > > it has a vinyl interior, in very good condition. Headliner could use some > tightening, and a couple seams torn in back of drivers seat. > > 72,000 miles, 2.5 L 4 cylinder, automatic, AM/FM radio, SE package, > mechanically sound. > > small things that need to be fixed: air conditioning needs charged, power > steering resivoir has a small leak, wiper linkage broken. > > car has never been wrecked, non smokers,all original paint,very > presentable > > pics can be seen at
> > previous owner bought new battery at Wal-Mart a year ago, I bought new > tires, and had oil changed approximately 200 miles ago. > > car located in SW Arkansas. > > asking $1500.00 > > please repost where needed > > 870-584-8416, Mark > > thanks > > >
Reply to
markansas859

no one in their right mind will give you 1500 for a k-car, it isnt worth it!

Reply to
Adam F.

boy, are you wrong.....

check this out, completed auction on ebay

well, ones not enough, here is another one

you are just mad cuz you don't have one

Reply to
markansas859

BOY was he right. It was such a stupid auction Ebay cancelled it! They even thought you were on drugs! Question though, Do you include a pig squeelling in the back of the car too!

Reply to
David

The only thing I am is more fortunate, I bought a 94 Spirit for $300 bucks at a local car dealer, it had 77k on it when I bought it, it now has 84k on it and no problems.

This isnt even the car you had for sale! Yours was a station wagon. There are some very dumb individuals out there that would pay 1900 for an old K car

2,500! your kidding, some very goofy individuals out there.

So what happened to your K-Car?

Oh yeah I was also fortunate enough I didnt have to buy mine from ebay and drive 200 miles from home to get it, I bought it 15 miles away in a small town, I am the second owner of my car

Reply to
Adam F.