I have to give a loud "BIG UPS" to 'MAXPOWER'

BIG UPS to MAXPOWER. He keeps this group on point and well informed. His knowledge and dedication to this group I am sure, keeps a lot of us driving. Without him a lot of questions would go unanswered. I just want to let MAXPOWER know I appreciate his time, effort and dedication to the group.

Anyone else which to add anything please do so!

AGAIN: Thank you MAXPOWER

Reply to
pchotspot

Blushing now!!! I enjoy it, besides, it keeps me up on allot of the problems we had on the older vehicles.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

And thanks for the compliment

Reply to
maxpower

It's people like that who make a huge difference in the life of a hobbyist wrencher. Before Usenet and people like Glen, if you had a problem with a car and you couldn't figure it out--what were your options? You'd think, "Well, I guess I could try and ask this one tech I kinda know who works at XYZ dealership across town." Now you can get into a discussion room like this full of people with real-world shop experience. One of the main benefits of experience like those guys have is they know what to look for. Not to mention all the people reading other posts and replies and using that info for problems they encounter later. I think anyone who doesn't subscribe to Usenet is really missing the boat.

Reply to
Gomer Einstein

I second that and Glenn is "the" Chrysler Tech of this feed. He has more experience and knowledge on this subject than anyone else I know of. He is a "to the point" no "BS" knowledge base for us all. I read his responses just to learn something in case I ever do have an issue he has discussed here. He has helped me at least twice in the past and Glenn, "I thank you again." Bill

Reply to
Abby Normal

Thank you Bill, As I said, I really enjoy it. Just last month I had problems with the ice maker/water dispenser on my fridge and I found this person in a appliance group that went out of his way to fix my problem. I'm a firm believer in what comes around goes around. If I could only get my wife to stop giving me a hard time because I spend so much time on here.

Glenn Beasley

Reply to
maxpower

Ok I think she's happy now.

Glenn

Reply to
maxpower

Yeah, man, even though you roast me occasionally, you are a great asset here and are much appreciated!

Reply to
Hachiroku

LOL .What does the term Roast mean??

Reply to
maxpower

LOL! See our above thread about hard brake pedals! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

I'll pass on that

Reply to