Might have a buyer for my sand rail

I got an email from a guy the other day who enjoyed my sand-rail website. We've exchanged a few emails and I may be selling the rail to him. If I sell it to him then I'll be sure to point him to this group for uh.... um... the hell of it? :-) Just kiddin'. I wasn't looking to sell the rail, but it's been sitting for a while and he mentioned he was seriously thinking about picking one up to replace his Jeep. Sounded familiar to me. I'll let y'all know how it turns out.

Reply to
Shag

Jeezuz. Someone stupider than you. Hard to believe.

Reply to
WhoCares

interesting grammar there, fart smeller...i guess you are the "most stupidest"?

go f*ck yourself, no one else will...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Yup, Iyam. And yer not!

Reply to
WhoCares

You are old, lonely, and retarded. And that makes me laugh. At you. HO HO HO! Amuse me, old, lonely, retarded clown! Make me laugh! HO HO HO!

Reply to
Shag

That be me. Someday, with any luck, you and I might just stand face to face and you can judge for yourself whether your impression of my age, size, and condition is something you can afford to laugh about.

Reply to
WhoCares

Maybe someday we can you pussy. HAHAHA!

Reply to
Shag

The more you behave like that, the more likely your undoing. It must suck to be you.

Reply to
WhoCares

Damn your reasonable understanding, Chris. A guy can't play with the newbie's anymore. Had him spinning like a mouse in a box of cats.

Reply to
WhoCares

lol

spoilsport :)

jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

LOL

testosterone....... it happens...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Sounds like he need to be clipped.: ' ) I did it to my dog and he calmed right down.

Reply to
Packrat46