Tighetning emergency brake on 99 Caravan SE..help?

I need to know where to look for the adjustment for the emergency brake. Anyone know where it is? Thanks in advance.

-- Brian

Reply to
Brian O

? DISK OR DRUM

Reply to
maxpower

I don't know of any Caravans that have 4 wheel disc brakes.....do you? B

Reply to
Brian O

Here is procedure for a 98. Hopefully the 99 is the same. (Google is your friend)

Rick Brandt

No I just thought I would ask that question because I had nothing better to do. Find another newsgroup to post your questions

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

-- Brian

Yeah, whatever. I'm sure there is someone with less arrogance here that might be willing to help. Have a nice day. B

Reply to
Brian O