Power Door Locks

The power door locks on my 98 Stratus are not working. When I hit the switch they just make a buzzing sound. Can they be fixed or should they be replaced?

Reply to
Gyzmologist

Ok, is it all locks or just one lock that is making noise? Do any of them work?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

The two on the passenger side work, the two on the driver side just make a buzzing sound.

Reply to
Gyzmologist

That means alot when you say they don't work at all and now 2 of them do. If they make a grind noise replace the actuators!!!

Glenn

Reply to
maxpower