Power Locks will not work either with the remote or inside button

I have an 05 dodge grand caravan sxt and the power locks will not work. the window buttons owrk fine its just that one button and with
my remote entry it wont lock or unlock the lights flash on my car when i attempt to but the locks wont budge. what could be causing this?

There is a reflash for the BCM (Body Control Module) for a problem such as what you are describing. If the vehicle has a factory alarm does the liftgate cause the alarm to go off when it is opened?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

I actually figured it out, not sure how it worked, but it did. i unhooked the battery for ten min. and it must of reset what ever was wrong with it. wondering if my kids did something with the remote to cuase the lock up? and no factory alarm on my van. it was almost like the whole power lock system was locked and unhooking the battery reset it. thanks Jamie

as
If the vehicle is still under 3/36 you may want to see if the module needs to be flashed before it goes out of warranty. or you will be paying for it later
Glenn

Unfortunatly it is already out of warranty over 50000 on it already....its been a headache not sure ill go with this one again.