Price???

I would like to know what a 1990 caravan that has a v6 engine that needs a starter would be worth. I'm in Rosamond Ca. and this car has been siting for almost a year now.

93560 is my zip
Reply to
Starlord

It's worth nearly nothing. Check here:

Dan C

Well, as right now I don't have a car and it's 4 miles to the only supermarket in town and I have 3 telescopes I use. and the trailer park owner needs a pricing I have passed all onto him, it'll be worth the $10.00 for it and I will need to replace the starter, get keys made for it and get it smoged after I have tags for it. I'd rather get a 1976 or earlyer car, but those out here go for BIG bucks. and my VA/SDI money is a fixed income, put it like this, for me, it's a 6 hour walk to the store and back.

Reply to
Starlord

Well, your personal problems are not the issue here. You asked what such a vehicle was worth, and I answered you.

Get a bicycle.

Reply to
Dan C

With bad knees from the army in Vietnam time I can not ride a bike, and as the owner of the trailer park is trying to set up a lean sale so I can get it ceap and get it running, We needed to get a price for it, which we've done and will be sending it back. going price is just over $500.00 but I figure on getting it for $10.00

someone else was good enough to give me the web side for a auto pricing site.

Reply to
Starlord

Yeah, that was me that gave you those two sites...

Reply to
Dan C

if you need more info on the price of the van you can goto

and look for your self on the price

Reply to
truckdriver

I already told him that, and he ignored the recommendation.

Reply to
Dan C

I had already been on that site and had to weed threw it to get a price, the other one was much easyer to use and get a price on.

Reply to
Starlord
1 miliion dollars!!
Reply to