Re: 99 Grand Caravan DIY Serpentine Belt Replacement

When you leave the crank pully for last, do you take the splash guard off?

I have another guy coming over to help me this afternoon and I have a feeling with four hands I might be able to pull off the whole thing.

Reply to
tootienkyle

That tensioner pulley is a pain in the ***, I went to the local parts store and rented the tensioner tool, my 94 spirit has the problem of the belt jumping off in snow, I found that I couldnt get the belt off the way you are trying too with two wrenches.

Reply to
Adam