Rough Start - please help!

My 97?Dodge Avenger is having problems starting. When I try starting my car it turns over but runs very rough for a couple seconds then cuts out. During that time I can press on the gas but there is no response in RPM?s or anything else. It does?nt do this every time I start it but pretty often. When it does happen it only does it for 4 or 5 times then it runs normal. I can?t for the life of me figure out what?s wrong.

Reply to
DocMiller

debbie h via CarKB.com

Reply to