What do brake lights mean/2001 Grand Caravan?

I was backing out of a narrow driveway in the dark, and didn't quite make it. My rear wheel when over some sort of small bump (a rock?). I drove back up the driveway, over the bump again, and my brake light and antilock brake lights when on. When I got out into the road they were still on. I turned the car off and back on, but the lights were on. I looked for damage, but everything looked fine.

After about 15 seconds of driving, the lights went out. The brakes seem fine.

What was that all about? Do I have a problem? Thanks.

Reply to
Ted