Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Charger Clone For Sale
I have the car I was unsucessful uloading pics on ebay at: also have addition photos at: want to find this car a good home so I can start my next project..... Thanks, Jason
7
7

Caravan license plate light
Hello: I have a 2001 Dodge Caravan with two burned out license plate lights. The question is this: does anyone know the bulb number that I need for replacement purposes? There are two bulbs, one of...
3
3

Neon Fuel supply line question.
Does anyone know where one could get one at a reasonable price? The dealer wants appx $100 for the short piece with it's two nylon connectors. I saw them for $19 for Caravans Vipers and Stratus'. TIA
6
6

Vin lookup & option info ?
I bought a couple of Chrysler Neon's for repair & I'm looking for info if someone can help both with Carfax & option packages these cars came with. I did a VIN search with but the info is wrong on the...
2
2

O2 Sensor
Hi I have a 2001 Town & Country with the 3.8L V6. It has 97,000 miles and I just purchased it. I looked at the spark plugs recently and they appear to be original. I'm getting ready to replace them...
1
1

Radio Code, 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
Hi- I have a 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan and I need the radio code, please. I'm sure the dealership will charge me an arm and a leg for this!
1
1

Charger, Roadrunner
Can someone help me evaluate the approximate value of this vehicle? This is a 78 Monaco, 318 with 28,000 original miles. The interior is as it was when it was new. I did light body work, painted it...

Purchasing Chrysler Factory Extended Warranty Online?
My wife and I are about to buy a new Grand Caravan and I'm wondering if there are dealers selling the factory extended warranty on-line or by phone. I want to know what these go for when the dealer...
5
5

2002 Dodge Intrepid
My check engine light came on over the weekend and I had it checked at Advance auto. the code it is kicking out is PO441 evap control,system purge,floe fault. Any ideas on what all this means? --...
4
4

99 Intrepid 2.7 Questions
Which way does that alternator come out? I have the bottom radiator support pan out and also took the headlights and top radiator support off, the one that goes across the front for access. I have all...
5
5

Re 1994 Ply Acclaim 3 lit.
My auto is losing prestone. This seems to have started just recently. Had the radiator pressure checked, for any possible leak around radiator and hoses and no leaks were apparent. There was a test...
6
6

timing belt problems
My timing belt has gone. I had it happen to my '93 talon, and now my '97 neon. My neon has over 250,000 miles on it (it is hard to pin point exactly how much, because the odometer only works when the...
6
6

What Year Did Ram 250 Got 4 Speed Auto?
Hi, I was wondering about retro-fitting my Ram 250 with a 4 speed OD auto trans? Did one exist for this chassis that would swap in semi-easily with say a driveshaft and cross-member swap? If yes, what...
1
1

Do 1988 318 TBI Motors Have Roller Lifter?
Hi all, just confirming that my 88 Ram 250's TBI 318 has roller lifters as there's less zinc etc in motor oil these days? Thanks!
1
1

Need Fuel Injector Cleaner Recommendation
Vehicle: Dodge Caravan 1994, 3.0 liter, 103K miles. Car is a little sluggish at low speed
1
1