1994 Dodge PU

I have a 1994 Dodge Ram 1500 PU with a 5.2 liter engine and it idles rough and runs like it has no power and chugs along. In park or nuetral I give it gas and no problem, but under a load it acts like it has no power and runs rough with not much power. In drive at a stop it runs really rough. It gradually started doing this. The check engine light has come on in the past and checking the codes it put out was number 21 and 32 indicating the O2 sensor and the EGR valve failure or EGR solenoid. If anyone has had a similar problem and can help me diagnose this problem I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Reply to
Bigtaz43

ic_penguin