2004 crossfire

I gang I have hung around a long and have enjoyed the banter and info. But now I must ask for some help with a car problem. A 2004 chrysler crossfire of my nephew, he no longer can afford this car and its repairs so it has fallen to me to fix it for him.Complete brake over haul and front wheel bearings and I suspect rear axle bearings. Mitchell E manual says to do it one way and chillton hard cover manual say a different way. based on the inspection of the car none of the ways make a lot of sense. I have the tools and I thought the know how to do all the repairs as I had been a brake and front end mechanic who left the field for health issue all most 20 years ago. Any one have any input to the proper way to do this , that is to replace the rear axle bearings?

thank you Ram lover

Reply to
ram lover

Well you may get a better response posting in a dodge car forum instead of a truck forum... But:

IMHO the best reference is the official Dodge (Chrysler) factory service manual.

Reply to
PeterD

Thanks for your reply but the manual from chrysler is very pricey and not available for weeks if at all locally. But I did find a group that may have better chance of a answer.It was not on my last usenet provider, but is on terra, rec.autos.makers.chrysler.

Ram lover

Reply to
ram lover