Enough tread on the tyres to drive safely. Cows are nice, good answer, unfortunatly Austin's
post here was sent by that .com site and likely Austin does not read this use net group. What a
scam those groups have,eh?
And what does n*************t.com gain from it?
I have a 2001 1500 Quad Cab, 86K miles.
- Clear coat is hazing and eroding. (truck's never been garaged)
- Dash top extensively cracked.
- AC/Heat blend door, or something, quit sending air to the dash vents a
- Replaced fuel pump a few years back when truck failed smog test because
tank wouldn't hold pressure. It pumped! What a waste of money over a
whiff of vapors.
- Engine pings. Ran on Regular 87 octane when I bought it 1 year used,
now using Premium and still pings a bit. Re-routing plug wires as per
service bulletin might have helped a bit, but I think intake manifold
gasket is the culprit.