2006 1500 slt interior panel securement

by the way this is rally getting me down, isn't it? because the middle seat in my 2 door has a seat belt too but the end of it is that the back of my cab comes down whenever the cab gets a jar from driving over a bump. the holder of the back interior wall has the neatest plastic clips but unfortunately they don't hold on well... enough. any suggestions, please.

Reply to
goat shed

I whacked mine with the heel of my hand. It has stayed for a few days now. We'll see if it's permanent.

Ed Dowdy Fithian IL

Reply to
Edward L. Dowdy