Tonneau cover for 2007 F250

Hi All:

New to the group. Just bought my first Ford 2007 F-250 SD Short Bed and would like to know where the best place to look for tonneau covers. I need it to be a hard cover with locks.

Thanks in advance Dave

Reply to
Dave Ferguson

This is kinda cool. I had one from before the company was acquired by A.R.E.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

There are lots out there. Undercover, ARE, Leer, Fold-a-cover, K-Cover, and many more. Best thing to do is do a search on google for tonneau. It may take a while to weed out the different ones before you find what you really want. They are all different types of materials (Fiberglass, aluminum, plastic, steel) and looks. I happen to have an Undercover, although on my next truck I will probably get a folding cover or none at all. Not because of problems with the Undercover, but due to the hassle of taking it off if you need to haul something large. It is light weight, but bulky. Fiberglass is even heavier, and harder to get off.

Reply to
Marlin Singer

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo