17's on a mk4 escort van

OMG proper mod related question shock.

Just picked up a poor little mk4 escort van in rather shiny fresh black.

now i also have a nice set of ford 7x17's on 205/40/17 rubber being offered to me (albeit i have a 100 mile round trip to collect)

question, will the rims fit on without causing too much in the way of rubbage?..

Thoughts please guys,

oh FYI its a daily driver van and isnt going to be worked thats what the midi's for :) and yes atm its still standard(or thereabouts) rideheight.

Ta

Rob

Reply to
Rob

Don't, just don't.

Reply to
James Grabowski

I saw an Astra van in black with big shiny alloys on today. Looked rather stupid.

Reply to
Tom Robinson