93 V6 4wd Auto tranny slip

Hi there, when cold, the tranny slip between 1st and 2nd gear. Seams to pass thru neutral before engage. Sometimes when hot , but I can not reproduce on demand. Appends even with O/D at off. Any ideas ?

Reply to
NEWS

Check the adjustment on the front band...

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Thanks, But I read somewhere they are not ajustable on a A500 tranny

"Tom Lawrence" a écrit dans le message de news: 5E6Kf.1209$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...

Reply to
Falcon_ca

Okay... but check it anyway. You may be surprised.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

========== ==========

It's broke........

broke bad......

reeeeal bad.

Ain't no doubt...... she's gotta come out.

Fact....not Fiction!!

It's now a money thing. ~:~ MarshMonster ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

I'll have it done tomorrow.

I'll let you know