95 2500 diesel Intermittant cruise control

Has anybody had problems with the cruise control working sometimes and sometimes not for no rhyme or reason? My dealer says unless he can drive it and see it happen he can't do anything. Of course the damn cruise control knows exactly when he gets behind the wheel.

Triplecee

Reply to
Triplecee

I have no experience with your vehicle, I would check for intermittant brake light switch

Reply to
sqdancerLynn

Reply to
Lorne