96 2500 diesel with bad cruise control

I have a 96 Dodge diesel 2500 with 97000 or so miles on it. Recently the cruise control quit working. It has been acting a little crazy for a while. I could set it at 65 mph and it would stay there for awhile then start creeping up to 70 and even 75. Can anybody get me started on what to look for? What is the most likely scenerio? Can this be in the computer or is it something else.

Thanks Byron

Reply to
bknighted

Had the same happen on my '97. Check out this TSB.

$$jar

Thanks. I'll take a look at this this weekend.

Byron

Reply to
bknighted