97 Dodge info needed.

lol. good point.

Reply to
theguy

Budd bawled:

"there are an average of about 8 of these "I-bought-a-V-6-and-I-want it-to-run-like-a-Viper-or-a-Peterbuilt" posts per year, if not more."

"I'm sorry if you can't understand how it gets tiresome listening to these"

Oh poor Budd, why didn't Leon stop to think? Eight V6 posts per year, and you're just tired of it.

Reply to
Lamellae

Didn't you notice the truley christian attitude of the post?

Budd could learn a lot from a little Amish girl.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Oh, poor Lamellae (gecko feet?) . . . .wants to be boss but no one jumps when he/she/it hollers "frog".

And yes, it is tiring to see over and over the idiocy of people that want economy and towing capacity without buying a Cummins.

So I have a problem with it. That the way it is. Mind your own business and you won't have time to mind mine.

I have a better idea. Bye.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Sounds like you just described your self.

Kinda like putting up with your idiocy.

Actually you decided to start this BS so I figure you are getting pretty much what you deserve. Wait a sec, this is what you always do.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Reply to
Roy

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Hmmm so ya want to drag me into it too?

Reply to
Roy

Since you get such a chuckle from his posts, I figured you deserved some time in the spot light.

No offense intended (to you).

:-) Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

I do, sick as it may be.

Everyone seems to get time in the spotlight here. Your's will be on it's way.

None taken.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

thats funny.

Reply to
theguy

It was good, wasn't it.

Reply to
Roy

creative! as craig said no offense meant to you, it was just funny.

Reply to
theguy

Exactly! Most know I don't personalize this stuff.

Reply to
Roy

Do you think a C-clamp would actually shut him up?

:-) Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Nah, a bullet to the head wouldn't quite him.

Reply to
Roy

If you want more preformance CHANGE the rear diff gears to 4.10 or something steeper depending on what tires you have. Ater driving a Dodge van with 360 carbed motor for manny years & my last van a 92 3/4 van that really sucked gas 8 mpg. I DID NOT want a front wheel drive van settled for a 1/2T shorty conversion with 3.9 It's perfect for my use

Reply to
sqdancerLynn

That fits pretty good!

Couldn't find a cartoon involving an inflate-a-date?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Well, no. Where would one find cartoons that contain such subject matter? On second thought, I don't want to know. :-)

After looking at the cartoon I posted, perhaps I should have put your name instead of Roy's. That ole gal has a "bee"-hive hairdo. What better place for bee-keeping?

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.