Average economy vs instant

On my 05 Daytona Ram:

I cant seem to get it to change from Average economy to instant economy.

So far: 252 miles (#252 truck!) the average is

16.9 - mostly at 75-80 on the interstate.... Should only get better...!
Reply to
partsmore

I believe they did away with the instant economy display, somewhere between '00 and '03 (a friend's '00 has it - my '03 does not)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

iirc, '03 is the first year without it.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Thank the Lord!

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

why you don't like knowing how bad that lead foot is hurthing your pocket book? ;)

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

No, a lot fewer customer calls...and the lengthy explanation about "instantaneous".....

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

LOL been there.

but i also liked seeing my wifes reaction when she seen it drop well into single didgits when i layed into my old truck.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson