Sounds like your brake pads may be getting low? Rolling element bearings rumble, not squeek.

***
Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

Check here...lots of info:

Carolina Watercraft Works

I had the same irritating noise in an '84 T-Bird. Only the passenger side. Only at slow speeds. Only when next to a building or tall curb with the window open. Car drove just fine, no issues at all. I repacked and adjusted the bearings. More than once. Checked the pads. Checked everything I could think of. More than once. I was just about to decide to live with it. Then I found a loose wheel weight on the inside of the wheel. Tightened that up, and the noise went away.

Reply to
.boB

Hi Edward, You might also check the wear tab or the front rotors. Specially if you haven't put brakes on the front yet. Cc

Reply to
cc