Best hard toneau cover?

Looking for a painted to match ABS or fiberglass cover for my truck. What brands have people been pleased with? Over the years I have seen way too many with lift systems and locks that don't stay working for very long. They bend, get out of alignment, lock mechanisms flaky etc. What brands are built to last, and well...worth the price you paid?

Reply to
miles

I used Leer on one of the trucks. Well made, good fit, secure, dry bed, looked and worked great. But I found them to be very limiting regards use of the bed. It was a pia taking it off and putting it on to the point that it was off. Guess if you don't use the bed much they are fine but I'd go for one of those soft ones that roll back to the cab or something. ymmv

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I've had three ARE lids with no problems, going back ten years.

Several friends have them, and we all will buy another when it's time.

BDK

Reply to
BDK