Calling All Farts

Whether your an old fart, a really old fart, a grumpy old fart, a mean ole fart, a girlie phart, a stinking Iraqi fart, or just a plain ole fart, you need this:

MoParMaN

if you havent already checked this site...

of fun cj in michigan

Reply to
cj

The BMX-LAX one made me laff till I damn near peed.

There's nothing better than a good fart to liven up the day. I wish they had a Deer Camp Fart....I've seen some of those make the deer population move to another county for 2 years.

Reply to
MoParMaN

You must be a Red Sox fan

Reply to
W. Scott Hancock

Please. There are some subjects left undiscussed.

Eisboch (disgusted)

Reply to
Eisboch

What do the Boston Red Sox have to do with the art of Trouser Trumpeting? Jim

Reply to
Jim

Better question: "What do the Boston Red Sox have to do with baseball?"

Eisboch

Reply to
Eisboch

No worse, a Texas Rangers Fan, and yes, pitching is still suspect.

Reply to
MoParMaN