Check out ESPN!!

Nascar in Cali, 115 degrees in the cars and they aren't running yet!! Friggin' crazy!

Reply to
Roy

Did you hear the whiner last night after Nascar allowed drivers to get out of their cars at 1/2 time (thanks to #42) that the temp by his feet was

238*F. Suck it up, boy.

Speaking of hot foot, how about Keselowski? I can watch that over and over.

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

I heard just some bruise's, no broken bones. Damn lucky.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Ricky Rudd early retirement?

FMB

Reply to
FMB

He announced a couple weeks ago that he was going to at the end of this season. Damn shame to see him go though.

Reply to
azwiley1