dakota 93 ABS Parking Brake

I'm starting to read through old news to resolve my problem. i will first check all fuses. It seems like problems have been escalating. First fuel pump, then my Cruise and overdriver became intermittant. replacing the speed sensor, i now have my overdrive, but cruise does not work. This morning the parking brake and ABS lights are on. What next?

GS

Reply to
zekor

try replaceing the speed sensor in the rear axle.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

IThe problem went away, but I noticed the two lamps seem to be activated by a relay and after turing on the engine the lights should go out with a faint click.

GS

Reply to
zekor

I've had this happen on mine when the wiring for the hitch shorted out and poped the fuse, it may not be the fuse but check your hitch wiring and the connetor's.

Reply to
Dave Gaunky