Dakota Seatbelt Warning Beeper

Is there a way to disengage the seatbelt warning beeper? It is loud and goes on for ever. I am in and out of my truck around my farm and I hate the beep when I have to move the truck 100 yards in an open field.

Help! ML

Reply to
ML

Without knowing the model year of your Dak, it's hard to advise of the specific procedure, but I'll bet you'll find it if you look in the Owner's Manual.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Whoops, it's a 2005 Dakota Crew cab.

Thanks, ML

Reply to
ML

Definately in the owner's manual. The procedure's a little tricky, but it does work.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence