Dodge Dakota fule fittings

I'm troubleshooting a 1997 Dodge Dakota with a 3.9L/V6 with fuel injection. I see that the fuel pressure doesn't hold at all, but I'm
trying to make up an adaptor for my test guage to I can check and see if it leaks pressure at the engine end or the fuel tank end. The adaptor would plug into the fuel fitting at the fuel rail, but that connector there, for the line from the gas tank to the fuel rail, isn't a standard tubing fitting; it's some sort of push-to-connect(?) fitting. I'm looking to find out if that fitting is some sort of industry standard fitting that I can get aftermarket, or if it's a Dodge-specific fitting that I'll only get through the dealer (and the fuel rail or tank line, to boot).
Does anyone know of this fitting?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.