Finding resistor pack on 99 Dakota blower

Does anyone know where the true location for the blower motor resistor pack is on a 99 dodge Dakota. Please describe for me where to find it. Thanks

Reply to
gekco

Tom Lawrence

I still need to find out the exact location on a 99 model all info is see is for other then the 99 model I have exposed my blower and don't have the same setup as this illustration. Thank you anyway for trying to help me. Again 99 Dakota resistor card anyone?

Reply to
gekco