FNG

Hello all,

I am new to this Dodge Forum, I just signed in today, My ride is a 97 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport, Slighty modified, a few upgrades and alterations. I am looking forward to helping other Dodge owners with any educated answers I can provide.

Jamie

Reply to
jlongx2

Welcome, sit back, relax and enjoy. Please keep in mind this is an unmoderated group and we do get very off topic at times.

Reply to
azwiley1

Who is we? I'm always on topic here! :-)

Reply to
miles

I see you are following Roy and practicing Buddism. :)

Reply to
azwiley1