Front rotors 03 Dakota

I want to replace my front rotors on my 03 Dakota , it's a 4x4. Are they pressed on or anything like that? Any special tools needed?

Thanks

Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy

My experience on a '02 4x4 Dakota is that no special tools are needed. Remove the calipers and the rotors just fall off. There might be clips on the lug studs that you'll have to remove with wire cutters.

Reply to
The Reverend Natural Light