Gas prices coming on down!

no I'm asking a question. you implied that there was a knock sensor on a

8.0L I want to know where. if you know where it is why not share the information? seriously!
Reply to
Chris Thompson

Glad to hear it... I'll still take 19MPG @ $2.87/gal (15.1 cents per mile) over 10MPG @ $2.33/gal (23.3 cents per mile - can't run 87, you said so yourself, but even if you could, it's still more expensive to operate). That's why my V10 stays parked, and my diesel handles the commuting duties.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Here is in North Battleford, Saskatchewan, Canada. There's a provincial tax of 3¢ per litre + federal tax of 10¢ per litre and then a 6% gst. We are about 50 miles away from oil wells. Your are right, they love to tax us. Canada's population is just over 32 million,(1.3 million are natives, they don't pay tax) We need more people

Here's some info from Statscan Canada is both an exporter and an importer of crude oil. Canadian companies exported about 63% of our 2005 domestic production, the vast majority of which went to the United States, according to a new report. Can- ada supplied almost 10% of American crude oil needs in 2005. Domestic crude accounts for only about 45% of Canada's oil consumption. Imports represented the remaining 55%, mostly coming from either North Sea countries or the Middle East. Imported oil feeds refineries mostly in Eastern Canada. (STATSCAN)

Reply to
Dale Yonz

I just got back from 10 days RVing in the Davis, Big Ben, and Guadalupe Mountains. I got 11 MPG towing my 14.5K 5th Wheeler and 19 MPG when I wasn't. That's up from 9 MPG and 17 from my last trip. I guess she's started to get broken in.

Reply to
MoParMaN

Reply to
Dick

That's the only good thing about government, Dick.. we don't get as much of it as we pay for... Mac

mac davis

Reply to
night_caper