Gasp!!!!!!

My 580B is mostly yellow. My 930 has some red but is mostly white.
Ca$e may not run loke a deer but they do run forever!
Motorcycles sports cars are supposed to be red.
beekeep

But thems "old" Cases', well before my time... Maybe if I was one of the old farts around here, I might remember them...
Denny

Ca$e made a race car too!
beekeep
On 8/29/05 5:14 PM, in article EFMQe.54331$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com,

Shows you how much gregg knows about tractors, he would probably like the yellow ones :))))

get off his Case, Denny... rofl
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Denny
On 8/30/05 7:30 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,

That's a good one Mac, I will dodge that comment :))

Site Timeline