Re: MM & FF article... Sick & Wrong - 4 door Mustang

But ugly i thought.

That looks like alot of work for not much.

Just 2 cents.

Serge

Did anyone else see this car? Man... it looked like a Fairlane. > > Kate > > > >
Reply to
Serge

I liked it.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Even if they make the 4 door version a Fairlane or a Falcon and the Mustang the same with 2 doors and only minor grill and hiney changes, that would work. I mena if the Fbody coms back on a Au platform you think they aren't going to leave it open for an extra 2 doors?

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Yeap putrid to me. Mustang frontend on Fairlane. Like Kissing your sister. Nasty.

DaveT

SVTKate wrote:

Reply to
frog

Thanks Dave, I couldn't have said it better myself...

Kate

| > Kate | >

Reply to
SVTKate

Depends on who your sister is....

Matt

89 5.0 GT Vert (stock til I win the lottery) 02
Reply to
mbunin

And what state you live in. LOL

Reply to