Hello

HI FRIENDS I AM NEW TO THIS GROUP.MY NAME IS TOM.I POSSESS A 2004 DODGE TRUCK.ITS TIME TO REPLACE THE BRAKE CALLIPER.I FOUND A GREAT DEAL AT

.CAN ANYONE PROVIDE ME A FEEDBACK FOR THIS SITE.

Reply to
tom charles

Just buy your parts locally. What will you do when your local stores close, and you need something? Order it online and wait a week?

Reply to
Scott

Always best to never include the URL when replying to these mesasges, which are usually spams. Maybe Tom is legit, but the all-caps post is a hallmark of a certain group of spammers, as is the gmail.com email address.

Reply to
PeterD