The ONLY way that I would use wood to lift a vehicle would ne to use
boards and drive onto them....
If you mean using it to do a body lift type operation. Just buy the
proper kit. It will include all the parts and pieces.
On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 20:35:48 -0400, email@example.com (Amber) wrote:
1. Sure that will work. Take a stack of 2x8 and 1x8 end (say 10" long)
pieces. Get about 40 or 50 of them.
2. Stack a bunch under each axle.
3. Let the air out of the tires.
4. Stack one or more under each tire.
5. Put air back in tires.
6. Stack more under the axle.
7. Repeat steps 3-6 until the truck is as high as you wish.
(suggestion, use jack stands when lifting a vehicle this way!)
<BG> *Let the fun begin!*
Not Troll Troll
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(Pegged the needle!)
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.