I never realized...

Oh great! What's it mean when a rabbit casts its shadow? Six more weeks of fall?

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

More snow and all the heated seats in the US of A will quit working at the stroke of midnight.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Bro....don't believe a word of it. How can a friggin rabbit cast a long shadow? Well maybe with those floppy damn ears, if he could get them to stand straight up.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

The ears would be the ONLY thing that would stand straight up... at least according to what I've heard...... lest you think I am piling on again. I would remind you that you brought up heated seats again....

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Mike, never mind the pile on factor. What concerns me is what he offered when he hopped into this thread. Something about hug's, with the OP. Maybe being pink has sort of, how do I say this, perhaps changed his focus? I'm sorta at a loss for a explanation of his current behavior. Maybe some bad carrots affected him.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

must be the angle of the sun in the midwest, huh?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

So that is where the sun is!! Think we have had 2 days of sun in the paxt couple of weeks. Heavy rain and 50MPH winds today. But it could be a hell of a lot worse.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

he..he..he... :^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Now I see thru this big cloud of dust from yet another pile-on.........you all's jealous that sweet-lovable me might get a cyber hug and you all aren't.. Start all the rumors you want, it'll still be good for us.......I hope..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Just think if was the white stuff...$$$$$$

Denny

Reply to
Denny

It was, further north in NH and Vermont. Have to do a few estimates in the morning.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (25-Oct-05 10:46 PM):

I'd like to say, the OP has been sitting back, quite enjoying this little exchange :)

One of these days, I'm going to have to do some googling to find out the origin of the whole bunny thing though :)

jmc, who has been getting pretty thoroughly rained on for the last week. Perhaps I should have installed pontoons rather than new tires...

Reply to
jmc

That's a secret that is best never to be revealed....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I don't know if Google goes back that far..... :^).... the bunny thing goes waaaay back..... you see when Denny was a little kid.........

:^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Don't you have a heated seat switch that needs flicked????

Denny

Reply to
Denny

He COULD tell you, but then he'd have to kill you..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Suddenly, without warning, mac davis exclaimed (27-Oct-05 4:08 PM):

Ah, but he'd have to catch me first, and I have a biiig head start!

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Stagg's new Smart Pak Chile is the best store bought chile I have ever eaten.

Reply to
any name

Back when he was just a little bunny. In fact it was so long age he was eating strained carrots. Now that I think about, given his size, he is probably eating them strained now.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (27-Oct-05 6:06 PM):

Well not so far back. May 10, 2002, to be exact. Something about ammonia, needles and Roy's fantasies about Denny. Oh, and semi-fast vettes. >:-)

We are all immortal on Usenet 8-O

jmc

Reply to
jmc