I never realized...

Damn..... You're good. Remind me never to piss ya off..... Now if you can find the oversized tires and skid plates you'll know who the real heavyweight is...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

But your gonna come home sooner or later... I think the old saying is "Time is on my side."

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Here ya are lashing out again. WTF is wrong with oversized tires and skid plates?? I make one remark about strained carrots and your on the attack. Hell, I'm just concerned about your health. I never mentioned anything about weight, even though ya have a whole bunch of it.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (28-Oct-05 1:37 AM):

Perhaps. You may have to wait a bit though. At the moment we're considering getting even further away. And much, much drier.

Besides, my Dak goes much faster than you can hop!

jmc

Reply to
jmc

I know Dakotas and you don't know how fast I hop......plus I got the edge in experience.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (28-Oct-05 1:34 AM):

Well, lots of oversize tires... but I did find some references that you have some on your ATV (10 Feb 2004). Oh, and Roy, you mention that you put a plow on Sue's ATV 'cause it wouldn't fit on yours 'cause of the skid plates (23 Apr 2004).

::takes a bow::

In passing, I did find a post that caught my attention: "2 llamas in a van" (sounds like a great name for a band!), which was mentioned in the same thread as Roy's skid plates.

Man, you guys are just masters of thread drift!

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (28-Oct-05 8:02 AM):

Ok, I'll grant that you have a lot more experience in hopping than I do :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

If you think this is thread drift, wait till Denny's Spring holiday comes around. :o)

FMB (only one B in FMB)

Reply to
FMB

Suddenly, without warning, FMB exclaimed (28-Oct-05 3:06 PM):

Well, I wasn't thinking of this one in particular, but the threads that I found while googling. Some seem to have drifted halfway to Australia :)

My contribution to thread drift: Yesterday, we had the warmest October day since 1888! Today seems worse in contrast. Almost saw the sun. Tomorrow, it starts getting dark at 4:30pm, and gets darker about 4 minutes earlier each evening. England is depressing in winter :(

Reply to
jmc

does bar hopping count??

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Roy's known Denny since he was in bunny diapers... and probably will again, soon..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

No, the oversize tires were on my atv. The rabbit hasn't found one that will haul his furry ass around.

Yup, that's correct. Although smaller in HP it moved the snow well.

2 lamas in a van?? Might be beekeep out on a date. He's the only one that I'm aware of that has a van.

We do a lot of things well.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Hop??? You gotta be kidding!!!! It is more of a quick waddle at this stage. If he could hop, he better do it outside so he doesn't damage anything.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Maybe bar crawling??

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Maybe if it had a heated seat....

Yep it would with Roy's ass...er .. ballast holding her down...

But we never, ever bullshit or stretch the truth in any way.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Talk about low fricken blows....... But I'll take it in stride coming from a fart that had to buy a Cummins to haul his ass around..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Sooooo... we are going THERE again, are we?

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Waddle hell! He's damned near to the "roll" stage!

:^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

I can't believe that I'm admitting to this but all turned out good in the end but I pulled an '05 T&C in this am, was magnesium green with grey leather, all the b/s that you don't really need in a van. Condensed version is the wife didn't like the stow and go seats, I didn't get it so I'm not going to be a member of the SSS. Whew!!!!!!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Your time will come, your hair will turn grey and fall out and you won't have that bushy tail to keep your butt warm anymore. Yeah, heated seats (and the SSS) are in your future...

Reply to
FMB