I've a thought.

" or should I write an entire thesis on

Yup, but do it in long hand. It will keep ya busy for a bit.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

You do realize it will make the Starr Report look like a brochure, don't you?

Besides, if I did it in longhand (cursive for the younger folks), not a doctor in the US would be able to read it.

VBG

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Exactly my point. Just think how long it would take to write it.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I emailed him and got nothing, which is unusual. I try again and if still nothing I'll jump on the phone.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I recieved something on the 18th. Unlike him. Roy

Reply to
Roy

More complete bullshit. I thought that you didn't lie.

If you are going to keep bringing my name up, at least get it right. My name was not denigrated, it was being used in other groups by that asshole checkmate. That is a big difference from the very minor joke that theguy made with yours. Grow up already.

Reply to
TBone

I don't. I understood him to be saying he uses my name as profanity in reference to anything that frustrates him. Get that through your thick head, Tom. You don't tell me what he meant.

And you were offended or you would not have taken any action, like changing to a screen name. If you were angered, upset, inflamed, irate, irritated, maddened, or felt belittiled by checkmate's activities with your name, THEN YOU TOO WERE OFFENDED, TOM. You just haven't been taught that's what you were experiencing because of unauthorized use of your name.

BTW, Tom, tg didn't ask permission to use my name outside this goup either.

Now, go mind your own business for a change . . . .correction, for the first time.

Budd

***
Reply to
Budd Cochran

Well, it is the week end, and some humor is in order.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

yeah, another great post budd. geez. tbone was a really bad boy too and he was wrong, or might have been wrong or then again, maybe he wasn't wrong at all, maybe you are just have another senior moment.

Reply to
theguy

====== ======

26 hours left

~:~ marsh ~restocks his cooler, rolls some homegrown, checks the pot of boiling mushrooms, takes a hit of his joint, sips his coffee, uncaps the crownroyal............. and settles in for the countdown~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

i've got 26 hours and 3 minutes left. i wouldn't want budd feelin like i shorted the little fella out of anything.

Reply to
theguy

Speaking of little fella's, I wonder where Denny is. I figured he would have jumped in. After all this thread was about him.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

you sure? I can't remember for sure, with all the twists, drama and tantrums... Mac

mac davis

Cool! when does it start? Mac

mac davis

really? is that where this all started? the last thing i remember is firing up free agent, getting it working and writing something about a wabbit. next thing i knew there was a flash of light and i got thrown off my chair.

so, thats what it was all about. suppose i can blame it on denny? i mean, at this point, why not?

Reply to
theguy

All I can say is you're both old farts!!! Hell, I ain't even 50 yet!!!

Budd, I hope you don't take this personal but my little grandcritter named her hamster "Budd". He is a cute little fellow, especially when he stuffs four marshmallows in his cheeks

Denny

Reply to
Denny

And here I am, missing all the fun. It's hell having to work for a living and raising food to feed all you city folks.. I ain't even had time to play with the AR this week. Play nice now!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

So, it did work after all.... I told you guys not to f*ck with the bunny.....

All depends if'n you want thrown out of that chair again..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Now I have a couple of questions.

Which budd are we talking about???

Did the little guy ask permission before he named the hamster? Don't want him in the shit due to a nickname

Rabbit, you da man!! What balls!! Now where the f*ck is the machine????

Roy

Reply to
Roy

You have a extremely intelligent and gifted grandchild . . .obviously, doesn't get it from your side. . . . VBG

Reply to
Budd Cochran