looklin for a tranny

Hi, I'm lookin for a 318 3 speed manual transmission to buy can anyone help me?

Reply to
shorty_girl

"shorty_girl" wrote \

I hear there are a lot of them in the Bay Area ;-)

Reply to
Trent

I was thinking that it would be SO EASY to jump on this one, but I won't.

Are you looking for new or used?

Used, try

azwiley1

Reply to
Bryan

Reply to
shorty_girl

Like wow! You're so, like, welcome! BTW I did answer your question. Go to

FYI, in the future be a little more specific with what you are asking, it will help us better answer your questions.

Reply to
azwiley1