Mikuni carb question

My '80 D50 has two fuel filters under the hood: one inline at the carb and a bigger one mounted to the wheel well. The bigger one has one line going in from the fuel pump and two going out to the carb. I can't find a dual output filter anywhere, so does anyone know of a workaround? I was thinking of using a single output filter and putting a Y on the line out to the carb. Will that setup flow enough?

Reply to
jester_s1

It may run just fine like that. I bet it would cost you less than $10.00 in parts to try it.

Reply to
Nosey