Ole Snowjob

Our old buddy is getting beat upon over in the 4x4 chevy group. Better them than us.......

Is that tears I hear dripping on the ground???

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Yup, it would seem that he tired of us.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I followed your post over there.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

You guys must have a REALLY boring life, knock yourself out. BTW nobody is beating me up like you say there is just a few children like yourself that are insecure but several posters email me direct to get past your BS and others so have fun if it makes you happy as you are not bothering me at all..

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Answer the questions in the V10 thread!!

Reply to
Roy

no one emails you for information. you are so full of shit. you live in a dream world ass clown.

Reply to
theguy

I went to his website once. There were so many spelling errors I gave up on it.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

speaking of his site......

I've noticed just about every "reference" he sites is his own website. am I the only one who's noticed this?

Reply to
Chris Thompson