On Topic

of what? you shopping for inflatable friends again?? Mac

mac davis

OH.. i see now... *eg*

99 Ram Laramie QQ 5.9L/auto/3:55 01 Dakota SLT 4.7L, auto/ 3:55
Blazer 4x4 (16?) V-6/auto/3:9Mac

mac davis

Whats up with that? You doin' wide rides dirty work bro?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

You call that a tractor? I bet its a ugly green too! BFG

beekeep

CA$E 930 tractor. She'll pull 4 plows and has 85 HP at the PTO!

Reply to
beekeep

'98 Ram 1500 QC Sport, 5.9, auto

'97 Viper GTS

'92 Ram 350 CTD 5-speed

'62 Dodge Dart wagon

'57 Chrysler NY

'00 Harley Softail Standard

Reply to
John Kunkel

Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (29-Sep-06 5:34 AM):

2001 Dodge Dakota SLT 4x4, 4.7l, tow package, Line-X bed liner, bed box... pretty standard, really, but rather well traveled - she's in her third country now. I wonder if the thick coating of red Australian dust counts as an option?

The only new addition is a moderate-sized console-shaped fridge for the back seat (12v). That thing was great on our recent road trip, and'll be even better as the temperatures rise to 40c (104f)!

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Nuthin' runs like a Deere....

;^)

Had a Case before the Deere... good tractors both of 'em

MIke

Reply to
Mike Simmons

well, you could of put the word "truck" in the topic somewhere.. lol Mac

mac davis

My little tractor is a FORD.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep
87 Dodge B-30 panel van. 318 engine, long wheel base. PS/ PB. No air, no radio.

Needs blower fan motor for heat. And master brake vacuum amplifier. About 145k miles.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Check the fuse holder on that van and see if the plastic looks like it's been hot and/or the fuse doesn't fit very tight in the fuse holder clips.

If you find either one or both items, the fuse holder needs to be replaced and the fan motor is at least partially shorted out.

I had the same problem on my D-150 and that's what it took to fix it.

Reply to
Budd Cochran