OT: BYE GUYS

Its not something I would like to do, but at least for now and for reasons I wish not to go into here, I have to say good bye for a while. I do not know how long I will be gone. I hope to get to come back at some point and sincerely wish you all well.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Take care Chris and drop a line when you can. Wish you the best and hope all is well

Reply to
azwiley1

Hope it's not anything too serious. Stop in when ya can. Later...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Have a good one, Chris. Email me sometime about your bio-diesel experiences. It would be of interest to those that are here to discuss automotive related topics. It is also my semester project for one of my upper level Environmental Science classes (making bio-diesel and measuring the differences between it and petro-diesel).

Best to you and yours.

Craig C.

Chris Thomps> Its not something I would like to do, but at least for now and for reasons I

Reply to
Craig C.

hey, my most sincere best wishes to you and you are welcome back anytime.

Reply to
theguy

Take care. Anything any of us can do to give ya a hand?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I appreciate the offer Roy, but I don't think there is anything that anyone could do or would I ask any of you to do. as I said I hope to return sooner than later. ill be around for a few days to say final farewells and all.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Please don't say you bought a Ford~!!!

Good luck to ya.

Reply to
Scott Hendryx

a what?

ive never heard of such a creature. what color fur does that have?

Reply to
Chris Thompson