OT: Can someone point me to an RV nresgroup?

Need help with a Coleman AC shroud. Mine vanished!

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Try news:rec.outdoors.rv-travel. They have their share of trouble-makers over there. Watch out for 351CJ and a guy who calls himself Mike Simmons.

Reply to
Nosey

BTW, Camping World has replacement shrouds for your Coleman A/C unit. The OEM shroud is a fairly thin plastic that degrades with exposure to sunlight. The constant vibration and buffeting causes the shroud to crack and eventually fly off. I just took a 3,000 mile trip with my RV and prolly saw two or three shrouds alongside the interstate. Using a UV inhibitor like

303 protectant will keep the shroud in better shape longer, but eventually they all let loose.

Hope this helps!

Mike (the guy to watch out for!)

:^)

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Mike,

Thanks for the info. I called them and they have the original and a replacement that has a lifetime warranty.

Why should I watch out for you?

Al

Reply to
Big Al

CampingWorld has them as will most RV supply stores.

Reply to
miles

In your initial post, one of our resident smartasses warned you to watch out for me.... an inside joke... ;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Reply to